Webinar: 30 Minutes on Medicare Basics
Tuesday, July 14
Time: 2:00pm or 6:00pm | Cost: Free
If you are age 60 or older, retired, planning to retire, or concerned about retirement health care expenses, join our 30-minute Webinar that will help you understand how to begin making important Medicare decisions.
Click here to get more information about this event.
Have you been wondering:
- What does Medicare cover?
- How do the four parts of Medicare work together?
- When do I have to enroll in Medicare?
- How does Medicare work with my current insurance?
- What can I expect to pay for my healthcare down the line?
In this half-hour presentation, you’ll learn:
- What Medicare is, who is eligible, and how to get it.
- Who needs to enroll in Medicare, and when.
- The two ways to have Medicare, and how to choose.
- What Medicare costs, and how to mitigate those costs through private insurance.
- How to start planning for future healthcare costs.
Who is teaching this class?
- Chuck Vickery, CLU, ChFC
Founder and Wealth Adviser | Bio »